Capital increase can be carried out in various ways, with the use of external resources being the principle behind it. When capital increase is performed using external resources, it is referred to as "paid-in capital increase," and when it is carried out using company resources, it is called "free capital increase."
Tera Yatırım provides consultancy and intermediation services to companies whose shares are traded on the stock exchange for the purpose of capital increases. It assists companies in managing the processes with the Capital Markets Board and Borsa Istanbul A.S., as well as preparing the shares for trading on the stock exchange, from the beginning of the process until they are ready to be traded.
Capital increase can be executed in the following ways:
- Contribution of partners to the company's capital
- Addition of company profits to the capital without distributing them to partners
- Introduction of new partners to the company
- Merger of the company with another company
- Addition of value increase funds to the capital
- Conversion of company debts into capital
For detailed information about capital increase processes, you can send an email to the Corporate Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org